Brad and I went to this place for dinner tonight! It's actually from the Bartolotta people. We sat outside on the patio, complete with big, round Christmas lights overhead and a man serenading us all on his guitar/harmonica. It was great! The thing about Pizzeria Piccola, is that you have to order at the bar, then find a seat (some tables are meant for community seating!), and they'll bring your food to you. We had no trouble getting a table to ourselves tonight, but sometimes it's crowded and you might have to share. But trust me, the pizza is worth it! It's wood-oven cooked pizza and the crust is to-die-for.
Tonight I had the Piccola, which was DELICIOUS, complete with sausage and delicious black olives (fresh, not canned). Brad got the Spicy Pepperoni, which was also great, but warning, it IS spicy! On average, the pizzas are $9. Brad ate his whole pizza, and I took one slice home for lunch. But they're pretty much meant for one (or maybe sharing if you get an app!). They only had a few New Glarus beers on tap, but no fear, I got a Summer Shandy (bottle) and a glass - summery perfection.
We highly recommend this Wauwatosa gem, and if you go, be sure to stop aftewards for some fro-yo at Yo Mama! which is right around the corner. I'll post about Yo Mama! the next time we go (sure to be soon!).
No comments:
Post a Comment