11.19.2010

Milwaukee Diners, Rejoice!

Hi friends!
Brad and I are avid fans of trying new restaurants.  Though we'll hit the occasional chain in a bind, we normally like to veer in the direction of local establishments.  However, we've found that when people ask us for suggestions of where to go, we have to really think about where we've all been.  I don't know why I didn't start this blog ages ago to help us log our adventures!

I'm hoping this will be a record for us of where we love to eat, and hopefully it will help our friends and family too!  Feel free to pass the blog site on to your friends, and please COMMENT or email me if you have any suggestions of places we should try!

So why trust our site?  Well....I can't tell you how many times we've searched tripadvisor, google, etc....and just haven't known who to trust.  We've been disappointed by a tripadvisor recommendation more than once.  Here, our friends can get a recommendation from people they know and trust, and hopefully we can share positive dining experiences!

Stay tuned for our first new review of the blog.  Tomorrow we are hitting up the new Parkside 23 right here in Brookfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment


View Milwaukee Dining Reviews in a larger map